Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sponsor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I would like to introduce the latest satnav solution. Let me know if you have any question.
We offer 10% discount for the forum member ;)

Some great features you won't find on other units:
1) It utilize factory power harness, direct plug in this unit
2) It support original backup camera
3) It support bluetooth phonecall, phonebook, phonebook search, a2dp music stream
4) The radio frequency has worldwide support, RDS feature is ready for EU customers
5) Perfect iPod/iPhone (upto iphone 4S, not support iPhone 5) music support, also support iPod video
6) Upgraded DSP chip which support 1080p HD video
7) 3G network support
8) Support video recorder from multi sources, like external DVR
9) Adjustable button background color: RED, GREEN, BLUE. You can also adjust screen brightness
10) It comes with USB converter cable which support factory USB feature

main.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Tomi,

Your satnav unit on site seems decent, but i literally cannot find any reviews anywhere on it. I am looking at Radionav 1595.

volkswagen autoradio gps dvd navigation system oem looking

I have a 2006 VW Passat B6, 2.0T Value Edition. This should fit from what I gathered. However am worried about the potential weakness in the radio signal that some people have experienced with Chinese units like this. Did you find a workaround for this?

Also your 10% off coupon above doesn't seem to work? says i need to buy $1000 for it to work??? you guys don't even carry a unit that cost that much so unless i was buying 2 units, the coupon is kind of worthless...

·
Sponsor
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is no customer left a review for the product so far. However you can refer to the reviews to another products because they are using the same hardware configuration, major different is the UI.

Check the rear panel of the unit carefully. The superiority of this unit is that there is no radio or power adapter, you just plug original radio/power connector into the unit, you will not have radio signal issue as other units on the market.

The coupon code issue has been fixed now. Thanks for point out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts