Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

New owner needing help

2K views 27 replies 5 participants last post by  Jbird2212 
#1 ·
I have a 2012 Passat tdi with bank one sensor one issues. Can anyone point me in the direction of where to look for help?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance Ronnie

#4 ·
Yes, make two random posts in the New Member Area.
Do not ask for help on car related material in the New Member Area.

#7 ·
I'm not busting anybody's chops here but, since this forum was bought out, it opened the forum up to all kinds of scammers and what not.
Also, since then all of the moderators went away and it's a one man show. VAGguy is single handedly running the show here.
In the earlier days of this forum there was an etiquette that was a standard of norm. Now-a-days that has all but gone out the window.

It's just kind of frustrating when some of the obvious things are ignored around here.

#11 ·
Look at the top of the page.

Also, when we say codes, we don't mean what the description of the code says, we need the actual codes, like P01234. What "sensor" are you talking about?

#21 ·
I know what an o2 sensor is. Not sure about the dieselgate lol. My codes not for an 02 though. Why you suspect that?
Your code is for a oxygen sensor since you said your code was "bank 1 sensor 1" ...sensor means oxygen sensor for your vw. 1800hp gas car isn't close to a diesel vw so you can't compare the two at all. Search dieselgate and you'll know what it is. Hope you fix your car

#28 ·
Okay didn't see that. Well that code differs from my b1s1 code I had. Call your VW and dealer and have them check the VIN number to see when or if the dieselgate warranty is active or expired. If it's still covered it should cover it...dieselgate covers anything emissions related from sensors to turbo. Worth a shot and saves you money

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.