Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked one out a couple of nights ago at an evening gala. The foods and drinks are not much better than the Infiniti FX gala nearly 2 years ago, the same can be said of its interior.

The exterior styling looks like a 3/4 Armada. It doesn't have the truck-ish character of its predecessors although it uses BOF instead of unibody as previous car. Interior has the worse plastic materials ever known to the human beings. :thumbdow:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
sounds like a recurring theme with Nissan.

offer good styling, great powertrain, new everything, etc. and chince out on the interior. my guess is that the BOF decision is also due to cost.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Dosen't that have the ne 4.0L VQ in it?

Somthing like 270hp and like 295 lb/ft?

man nissan makes some nice drive trains.

-Nick

·
Registered
872 Posts
I am intrigued by the new Xterra with the VQ, but I can't stand cheap materials. 240 horses and real 4 wheel drive for 25,000 is tempting though.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Icantdrive65 said:
I am intrigued by the new Xterra with the VQ, but I can't stand cheap materials. 240 horses and real 4 wheel drive for 25,000 is tempting though.

try 270hp :weirdo:

man nissan builds nice engines.

-Nick

·
Registered
181 Posts
Medrosje said:
sounds like a recurring theme with Nissan.

offer good styling, great powertrain, new everything, etc. and chince out on the interior. my guess is that the BOF decision is also due to cost.
i traded in the passat for a titan. I chose the titan BECAUSE of the interior vs the competition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts