Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before- Stock suspension

After- Eibach Pro Kit w/ Koni Yellows!

The difference is unbelievable. No body roll whatsoever!!! Now I feel like I'm really driving a sports car. My family car just turned into a family sports car!

·
needs more cowbell
5,945 Posts
looks good. how about another garage shot to compare with. 8)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
julianfang said:
I remember a certain eberleb saying that suspension was one thing he would never do.... :p :lol: Looks great man. :thumbup:
Yeah, that was me, regretfully so. I took a turn this morning on the way to school that was pretty hairy, and the car didn't slip a bit. Makes me wonder why I ever said those things! :lol:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PSM20VT said:
Man do you live in pick up land, are you the odd one out with a car and not a pick up like your neighbours or is yours hidden in the garage. :)

Nice looking b5 anyway, what exhaust do you have??
I am definitely the odd one out. Everyone here either has a truck or SUV. I dig it, though. Yesterday after I finished with class, I walked out to my car and there was some dude staring at it. He asked what I had done and such. When I took out my remote for my chip, he asked what that was, he was baffled. I have yet to see another modded B5 running around Memphis. I see lots of Passat's with middle aged women or men driving them, but no CB5'ers. BTW, I have a custom Magnaflow catback exhaust system.

NH VW Junky... Eibach Pro Kit and Koni Yellows...didn't do the work myself (my tool collection is still just budding).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.