Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...it finally happened. We have a system. I'm looking for someone near Rochester, NY for the first USA test fit. Full downpipe as you can see. Looks like a nice flow at the center muffler instead of a 180 degree turn.

If we can get this going we can start advertising here and helping everyone out. Drop me an e-mail or call Toll Free at 1-866-533-1777. -Pete, Stratmosphere

·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,165 Posts
Any plans on a system for the V6 4 Motion?

Love your systems on the transverse 1.8T on the Audi TT. Incredible sound.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
YES! A milltek exhaust for a 1.8T passat. Finally. Somebody test it please! :poke:

What's the diameter of the piping?

Do I smell a group buy PULEEZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEE

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
GHL had been our only hope, but they are eternally busy.... :sad:

·
Registered
493 Posts
I can't believe it. I emailed them a while back and they said they had no plans to build an exhaust for the Passat. I'll be watching this one closely. :D

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
passaturbonium said:
I dont think you guys would want 3"........its freaken loud...

It looks like 2.5"....

The question is......turbo back or cat back???
It's a catback. It has a downpipe. Milltek sells a high flow cat for the a4, so it would probably fit the passat too if you wanted a turbo back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good to see the feedback...

I believe it's a 2.5". You have to be careful with diameters. We've used a 2.75" on an A4 and you give up some early torque. 3" is just plain heinous and certainly would have cabin resonance.

It's not really a turbo-back since the cat is bolted to the turbo, but it's definitely a catback for the 5-speed car since the DP is there. More news to come. -Pete

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
How much??? and is it a quieter system??? i'm in Buffalo NY

1 - 20 of 33 Posts