Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've had quite a few dubs and just bought my first Passat.

From

to

I got it last Saturday

Enging:
APR 93 octane and stock
Forge 007

Suspension:
FK 35/40 Highsport kit
Audio:
Eclipse AV 3423 in dash DVD/CD/MP3 player
JL Audio 250/1
10" Alpine Type R sub.

Lighting:
European Headlight switch
Sylvania Silverstar's H7 lowbeams
Sylvania Silverstar's H3 fogs
disabled DRL's

Much more to come soon!

I've already got alot of usefull info from this site (disabled my DRL's and installed Sylvania Silverstar low beam and fogs) and I hope to gain alot more knowledge on the big body. LOL!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
theericharris said:
Wow, can you clear speed bumps and curbs? Looks hot, but I think I'd leave the front end behind on some driveway.

Welcome and look forward to see more mods :thumbup:
Yeah I tested that one out this morning. The bottom of the front bumper scraped over some pretty small ones. It also touches on some dips in the road! It's suppossed to be an FK 35/40 drop. I think it's more like 55/40. I'm going to check the part # to make sure.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
manif you think the 35/40 kit is low, i got the 55/40 on mine, its ground scraping low, i can barely drive it on back roads.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2.0GTI said:
manif you think the 35/40 kit is low, i got the 55/40 on mine, its ground scraping low, i can barely drive it on back roads.
you mind posting or emailing me some pics? All of the pics of the 55/40 kits I've seen so far seem to sit like mine :???:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.