Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
et20 would look alright in the rear, but I dunno about the front. I think that would be sticking out a bit. But IIRC, you are already running some 19's with a low offset....so maybe thats your taste.

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the thing is i noticed all staggered sets that fellow members are running in the rear for 19x9 and 9.5 is usually et40 or et35 what about Et25?

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
et20 would look alright in the rear, but I dunno about the front. I think that would be sticking out a bit. But IIRC, you are already running some 19's with a low offset....so maybe thats your taste.
the fronts with et25 is fine but what about out back?
my current set is et31

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Just do the 19x8 with the et25 all around. I have 19x8 et25 up front and et20 in the back and it is fine. There is no reason to get staggared wheels if you arent getting a bigger lip. Since staggering on a FWD car is pointless anyway other then looks and they will LOOK the same just stick with 19x8. Get some spacers if you want for the back if you want them to poke some more then the front, and you will still be able to rotate your tires.

·
Registered
9,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i cant go staggered im 4 motion ....
but the deal is for 19x8 and 19x9 with et25 will the et25 in the rear work for a FWD B5.5

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
i cant go staggered im 4 motion ....
but the deal is for 19x8 and 19x9 with et25 will the et25 in the rear work for a FWD B5.5
Why not, as long as the over all height of the tire(outside Diameter) is the same front and rear you are fin. There are lots of quattro guy that run staggered. That is plan misinformation to say you can't

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
Why not, as long as the over all height of the tire(outside Diameter) is the same front and rear you are fin. There are lots of quattro guy that run staggered. That is plan misinformation to say you can't
for once I agree with Puple.. :thumbup:

As long as the over all diameters are close you can run staggard.

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
I never said he COULDNT i just wasnt sure why he would if it wasnt going to look any different then an unstaggared setup...

·
Registered
159 Posts
There is a set of those 20" Mille Miglia for sale on ebay... no bids yet. They are at $500 now w/ $200 shipping... Thought they looked pretty cool.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts