Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys, fresh fish here! Names Jake. Looking to upgrade and mod the hell out of my 2000 Passat. In the process of getting some neuspeed coilovers but want to research some ideas on different grill designs and body work. If you have any ideas or suggections on good complanies and sites let me know. If you have any suggestions on the coilovers or a neuspeed exaust system, (thats a future goal) i'd appreciate any feed back i can get. Thanks fellas. :crazy:

·
Banned
2,410 Posts
First of all Bienvenido. I also have a 2k passat in the works of modding. This is the best place to take advantage of some of the items you are looking for. The coilovers are little out of my suggestion since I am going with an H&R+Bilstien set up. Our members are pretty active but sometimes require a little warming up. Neuspeed is a great company that offers the set up you are looking for. Too bad you don't live here in Cali they are just up the 101 from me. The other companies offering suspension upgrades are Autotech and ABD. I'm sure I did not mention alot of other companies.

I also have been looking for an aftermarket exhaust system or a good bolt on back box (muffler). Still looking but considering Supersprint $$$, Remus $$$, Brullen$$$, Borla $$ or Techtonics $.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bro, your right this club rocks. yeah big bucks on those exaust systems though. I do wish i lived out in cali, ordering from neuspeed would be a lot easier. i appreciate the suggestions though man.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
take a look at the Group Buy forum. they have lots of stuff at good prices. also, check out the member directory where people post the mods on their cars. might give you an idea of what you want to do.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Welcome! I'm also in the process of beefing up my 00 B5, although it's a V6. Most of my mods are here...just waiting on getting them on.
Here's what I'm going to do:

Koni Sports
Neuspeed Springs
Neuspeed front & rear sways(not here yet)
Kamei Eyelids
Momo Burlwood/leather shift Knob(not here yet)
radiator flush(not here yet)
Clear Euro lenses & corners(not here yet)
FK Cat back exhaust

Already done:

18" Fondmetal 6700

Kamei Grill

K&N Oil & air filter
Castrol Synthetic
C-Bar install
debadged the beast

Good luck!

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Hey , Just wanted to welcome you to the :b5: club. I have a lot of ideas for upgrades on Passats, but since i have not done any myself yet, i do not want to tell you of any without any experience with it :lol: :oops: . So welcome and good luck m8................Rah.................. :b5: :thumbup: .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts