Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.firstarmy.info/

There is a section in the forums there for Ikariam. Once we have some members registered I will set up a tactical forum that is private.

Please go there, register, browse to the forums and post in the Welcome thread in General Discussion for Ikariam. That way I'll knwo how to set your privileges.

I will be changing your screen names as well to have the PAC_ tag in front of it if you don't do it yourself. Roger?

Thanks!

Josh

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
I tried to register and says my activation key cannot found - contact site administrator.

Tried to re-register and it won't allow me to do so.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I tried to register and says my activation key cannot found - contact site administrator.

Tried to re-register and it won't allow me to do so.
You are registered. Just log in. I cleared it. I should have... I manually activated you prior to your attempt at activating.

You DO have an account. If nothing else I will modify the password and you can then set it however you like. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Umm...That forum isn't very secure.

Although I am not logged in I seem to have found a back door by clicking tools then active topics.

I am reading them now.

Here is some proof:

"This forum category is private and viewable by PAC members only.

The General Discussion area is open to ANYONE.

Bear this in mind when posting.

As follows; discussion and attack coordination with PoG "

Also the "Jump To:" drag down menu works too. It takes me straight there, to the "War Room"

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Umm...That forum isn't very secure.

Although I am not logged in I seem to have found a back door by clicking tools then active topics.

I am reading them now.

Here is some proof:

"This forum category is private and viewable by PAC members only.

The General Discussion area is open to ANYONE.

Bear this in mind when posting.

As follows; discussion and attack coordination with PoG "
Then I have it set up wrong. I will fix it. It's not like we will be advertising our forum location anyhow.

Edit: It should be fixed. Let me know if it isn't.

·
Registered
9,780 Posts
Just an FYI, we just started blocking the First Army site at my office. If there is really something urgent send me a PM through here (PW) - I check this site all the time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts