Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the Greddy G2 cat-back exhaust. I put it on without the heat insulation wrap so Im gonna have to take it off eventually but for the time being Im enjoying the pleasant low tone hummm that the pig of a resonator restricted before. I haven't dynoed my car yet so Im sorry I cant provide and technical data but it definitely feels better.....and yea I know its crooked but thats how I roll..

Snapped a few pics on the new parking lot...I park in the corner so nobody can hit her, that would make me very upset! (when I had my Audi it got smacked all the time :mad: )

my UBER AWSOME Photoshop skills!!! go wind!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SpecialKDog1 said:
Is it me or is the exhaust tip sitting a little skewed, like the right side is lower?

Looks great however!

/karl
Yea it is but all the hangers are in proper position and you cant tell from a standing perspective so Im not worried.

Thanks everyone so far for the feedback.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My god it looks big; like a flattened sewage pipe. :wink: I've seen them on a lot of Civics and rice-racers but this is a first for a B5. Otherwise, you've got a very nice and tastefully upgrade rided. :thumbup:
:drink: Cheers

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
slapshot2 said:
My god it looks big; like a flattened sewage pipe. :wink: I've seen them on a lot of Civics and rice-racers but this is a first for a B5. Otherwise, you've got a very nice and tastefully upgrade rided. :thumbup:
:drink: Cheers
A few people I know have Greddy exhausts on their Hondas and DSMs and theirs are so obnoxciously*sp loud but I had the same setup on my A4 and I liked it....now happy I gave it a second chance.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I think that exhaust looks pretty sweet man. I always wondered what they're G2 systems sounded like...if it sounded like a european brand exhaust or like all they're other honda systems.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.