Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some simple bolt ons...

This is a tip-tronic so i figure I'm loosing 20-25%.

Sent from my PG86100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted my pics on another area in the b6 section.

I have APR stage 2 software, APR turbo-back exhaust, Forge Twintercooler, Eurosport CAI and sprint booster.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMO the sprint booster is Awsome. I think $299 is a little steep, $199 would be more worth it.

There is little to zero throttle lag, it will tell your car to respond much faster, so re-learning how to drive it is a true statement.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had the guys from New German Performance in Maryland order it for me. You can find it all over the web.

It took me literally 7 mins to install.

·
Registered
299 Posts
sprint booster is not needed if you have a good software.. We only run Eurodyne and there is Zero lag, and cheaper then APR and makes same if not more power. good numbers!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sprint booster is not needed if you have a good software.. We only run Eurodyne and there is Zero lag, and cheaper then APR and makes same if not more power. good numbers!
Sprint booster changes the signal comming from your gas pedal to the ECU, getting a tune no matter what brand doesn't change that signal period. And I wouldn't recommend a brand that doesn't have the reputation and background APR has. They back there products and will repair any engine flaws caused by there software.

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
And I wouldn't recommend a brand that doesn't have the reputation and background APR has. They back there products and will repair any engine flaws caused by there software.

quoting that for Bullshyt purposes, i used to use APR, i had ECU issues and they were harder to deal with than a women at that time of the month. the tech was a moron, they wouldn't return phone calls. the software runs pig rich as well, there stage 3 stuff has been known to clog and destroy the cat it runs so rich.

i made the switch to eurodyne and it was so much better, the customer service is awesome, the guys are really cool, and when you call them you get a flucking person answering the phone not an automated system. and it was the owner when i called and he helped me with some issues, as well as many other people running eurodyne.

oh and FYI, good software can change the response of the pedal on DBW

·
Mr. Bieber 1st place WaterFest 17
4,625 Posts
quoting that for Bullshyt purposes, i used to use APR, i had ECU issues and they were harder to deal with than a women at that time of the month. the tech was a moron, they wouldn't return phone calls. the software runs pig rich as well, there stage 3 stuff has been known to clog and destroy the cat it runs so rich.

i made the switch to eurodyne and it was so much better, the customer service is awesome, the guys are really cool, and when you call them you get a flucking person answering the phone not an automated system. and it was the owner when i called and he helped me with some issues, as well as many other people running eurodyne.

oh and FYI, good software can change the response of the pedal on DBW
Bahahahahahaha! YES. I am going to second this statement 100% :thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts