Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stay calm this is just a PHOTOMOD of my new ideas

Everything is done except the painting of the apron, the corners plitter, the grille and my M2 mirrors is missing from the picture. And the eyelids are airbrushed but they exist for real :wink: Well, what do you at club :b5: think?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
not bad bro

I think I like it!

Very nice

I like the decals on the door! :thumbup:

PS Nice Rims!

·
Registered
897 Posts
i think it looks good i give it :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
954 Posts
Do you have the factory option Recaro Seats or did you swap in S4 seats?

As for the decals, the more I look at them the more I like them. Will the flames run all the way back?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The flames will run until the end of the backdoor

I will "in the future" swap the two front seats for the Recaro racing seats.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I dunno. I dont like the decals, i just dont like decals at all. Why are you goin to advertise? You alredy payin enogh money for those brands (considering you have those brands parts in your car cuz if u dont then its real stupid to put such decals). You dont need to advertise for them. I dont really like the flames for the fact that the B5.5 is a beautiful car, very classy... Those flames and decals will make it look ricey and you will be just like any mod jap car out there. The rest of the car i like, i alredy told you. The front apron is cool. the grill is awesome and the paint too (not feeling the eye lids). Well its up to u, if u like it do it :)

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Get the Kamei eye lids instead, these look awful in my opinion. Like they are made out of plaster.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Eyelids :thumbdow:
Flames :thumbdow:
Decals :thumbdow:
Unless your sponsored why put decals?
Starting to look rice IMO

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
While I admire your creativity, the flames and decals just have to go.

No advertising, no ricing, all fine. :thumbup: Unless this is how you REALLY want it to look.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts