Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
like it says new b from honolulu recently got my passat its an 03 reflex silver black lether 1.8T 5AT so would that make it a b5??? not to shure new to the vw scean here let me know what u guys think .....
[/IMG]

·
Registered
778 Posts
very nice....now get rid of the orange sidemarkers!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i got rid or the rims in the pic i have a set of a4 avant rims on it now and the headlights are the w8 head lights with im not to shure of the hid kit it is but the bi-xionon head lights my low beam is hid and my high beam is hid as well love the lights super bright lol

·
Registered
835 Posts
i got rid or the rims in the pic i have a set of a4 avant rims on it now and the headlights are the w8 head lights with im not to shure of the hid kit it is but the bi-xionon head lights my low beam is hid and my high beam is hid as well love the lights super bright lol
What do you mean, "got rid of..." Where in the hell are they?! Sell them to me if they are still close!

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
What do you mean, "got rid of..." Where in the hell are they?! Sell them to me if they are still close!
Hm...cost of shipping wheels from Hawaii to Ohio :poke: :crazy:

Clean looking car though, i would love to see some more pictures :thumbup: Do you have a full mod list, im guessing there is more then what we see :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry guys i what i ment by got rid of the rims is my brother just got a used audi a4 avant wagon and i traded them with him... ill post some pics of my passat and his a4 so u guys can see

·
Registered
125 Posts
ok thats it, im starting a hawaii check in thread here in the showroom
yeah, do that doss. and everyone should post a pic so I can throw the shaka when i see you on the road. seems like I never see any hooked up passats on the road. wow, i used to feel so alone on this forum. there are two other guys from hawaii on this forum, "island t" (in the mainland now) and "panther 37" that i know of. we could have a cruise and post some pictures up in the showroom.

welcome to the passatworld forum boostinturbo.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
okay as for more pic i will post some new ones sometime this week and as for the car i must say no i never put the kit on i bought it like that from servco lexus but i will say this that im not the kind of guy thats gonna take credit for the car WHOEVER owned that car befor me did an awsome job and i will only try to better what he or she already put into the car seeing that they put soo much time / money into it.... and i must say since i got it they hooked me up with a sweet ride lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts