Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,
I gave in to the voices in my head and took the leap!!! I now have a Neuspeed with a 1 Bar chip in my 99 B5 5 Speed... WOW! Very nice. Smooth. Mucho Responsive! Does anyone know of a place in Raleigh North Carolina where I can get a Dyno done?

Next Step:
2.5" Downpipe
Cat Back
5 Bar Fuel Reg

Already Have:
TT DV
16" Spring Wheels

And so it begins :crazy:

Sal

·
Registered
402 Posts
A shop here in Goldsboro may be getting a new one....wouldn't be a bad Sat drive if they do it, but I am sure there is somewhere in RDU. If I have time I will look around a little bit, b/c I am sure I remembered seeing one.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well,
I gave in to the voices in my head and took the leap!!! I now have a Neuspeed with a 1 Bar chip in my 99 B5 5 Speed... WOW! Very nice. Smooth. Mucho Responsive! Does anyone know of a place in Raleigh North Carolina where I can get a Dyno done?

Next Step:
2.5" Downpipe
Cat Back
5 Bar Fuel Reg

Already Have:
TT DV
16" Spring Wheels

And so it begins :crazy:

Sal
I'm pretty sure there is a place near where Western Blvd and Hillsborough St meet. I think a friend of mine had a car club meet down there once to check it out. There is also a place in Greensboro that the guys from NCVW met at to get their's done, but I didn't make it to that one so I can't tell you the name. Good luck, enjoy being a "sleeper" with the new boost.

-andy

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
nice, how much did it cost you ball park :wink:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I've had my '99 5 speed chipped for about a year now - same as you, I went with the neuspeed 1.0 bar. It's been a really fun year behind the wheel.

Glad you are happy with your upgrade

1 - 8 of 8 Posts