Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a set of Neuspeed Sport Shocks and would like to apply the red "NEUSPEED" decals that came with them to my car. This may be a classic dumb question, but how are they applied?

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
Peel off backing, apply sticker to right front tire tread, accelerate hard. :D

·
Registered
954 Posts
clean the surface you are going to apply them to
Spray windex on the surface you wish to apply them to
peel off backing and apply sticker
align sticker as desired
use a squeegee to force the air bubbles and windex out.
let sit to allow all windex to evaporate.
Peel off the paper that holds the letters together.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
you clean the surface of the top of your tool box and put it there :lol: don't make it look like a ricerony civic with a bunch of stickers :poke:

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I would get the big ones that go on top of the windshield. Just think about it, your car is now thoroughbred sports car with the new springs so show your pride.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
Boris said:
I would get the big ones that go on top of the windshield. Just think about it, your car is now thoroughbred sports car with the new springs so show your pride.
yeah, but you have to be careful...the corny cheesy ones make you lose 5-15 HP each, depending on how bad they are! :p

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
D.Passat00 said:
yeah, but you have to be careful...the corny cheesy ones make you lose 5-15 HP each, depending on how bad they are! :p
Yeah... euro tuner stickers ADD hp but stickers like HKS, Mugen, Apexi SUBTRACT hp AND torque! :p

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
S_Klass said:
D.Passat00 said:
Yeah... euro tuner stickers ADD hp but stickers like HKS, Mugen, Apexi SUBTRACT hp AND torque! :p
Hmmm, learned something new again. You know I put some korean writing on my B5 and noticed less power. I thought it was something to do with hoses or DV, but now I'll take them down and see if it solves the problem. I love CB5.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
:lol: , thanks for the laughs, did he say sticker :???: , nah, i'm seeing things again :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man th9is thread is funny :poke:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All joking aside, I've tried every method known to man, women or sissy to get these things to stick including all of the replies from the crew (yours). No luck. Could there really be such a thing as defective decals?

Anyway, using some masking tape, I stuck one low in the rear quarter window, closed my eyes, took a couple steps back, opened up and sure enough- it was pretty ugly. I ripped the damn thing off, duct taped it to the right front tire and accelerated real hard. End of story.

Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts