Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello I have set of driver gear springs set for sale, they will fit the automatic tranny and will give you a inch drop all around I think.

There are new and never put on, a few scuffs from sitting and moving around.

Price is 200 plus shipping (buyer pays for shipping) or best offer

I know my profile says I'm in the middle east, but the item is in Alexandria Virginia.

Let me know,

Thanks for looking

Pics..

·
Moderate Moderator
16,463 Posts
VWCefiro: Posting 25 times in the Noob Tube on the same day is not how you're supposed to establish your reputation on PassatWorld and earn privilege to sell in the Classified Forum. Typically, your for-sale thread would get locked and your post count reset to 2. I see you joined back in July of 2012 so you get the benefit of doubt that you are indeed a stand-up guy and not some drive-by rip-off artist. Your for-sale thread will remain open and your post count unchanged.

Potential buyers: Be aware this person is at this time unknown, so exercise caution when dealing with money and personal information.

·
Moderator/Administrator
26,305 Posts
It's posted on the tex as well. VWCefiro, coming to this site just to sell items is doing a disservice to the member base. Typically, if you don't contribute, you won't be given the rights to sell items in our classifieds.

·
Moderator/Administrator
26,305 Posts
Reactions: Smoove_NJ

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do realize that I'm not active or contributing to the forum like I said, I joined when I started to own a volkswagen vehicle in my lot. 2012 to be exact

I'm mostly on the other site VWvortex you can check my screen name there same as this one, I'm more active there than here. About 100 plus posts

I normally search and no I don't use this site just to sell items, like I said I use it often to seek help and advice from what's already written on the forums and rely on the search function for that matter.

I hope nobody gets discredited from the sell, I will be doing payments via paypal and I'm honest and a real seller and reaching out to the community for those who need it.

But thank you moderators for giving me chance to post on this classifieds and I apologize for the posts counts that didn't contribute to the forums.

·
Premium Member
4,536 Posts
If the items are indeed in Alexandria, I am happy to function as proxy for any interested party if desired.

:wrench:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.