Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I am painting my current wheels and I need some CHEAP wheels (steelies would prob be best) with some rubber. Rubber can be completely bald, I don't care. I just need them for like a week to get this painting done. Can anybody help me out? I would like to spend none or as little as possible. I don't care if they are 15" or 16", as long as they fit a B5, I'm good. I will be doing this project as soon as I can get the wheels. Can anybody help me out? TIA!

IF for some crazy chance somebody in NY-NH area has some, I will drive to pickup. But I also don't mind paying shipping. Again, I need CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Toss this up on b5one. I think there are probably a couple of people on there who might be able to help you out.

If you can wait until spring, options would be better as some folks will be transitioning from winter set ups to summer set ups and would have winters available for you. I know I would.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Toss this up on b5one. I think there are probably a couple of people on there who might be able to help you out.

If you can wait until spring, options would be better as some folks will be transitioning from winter set ups to summer set ups and would have winters available for you. I know I would.
Very true. Thanx man. I will throw this up on b5one and see what happens. I would like to get these painted soon, because I am not as busy...but I cna prob wait. I will keep bumping it every couple of days and see whats up. Too many plans in the spring to worry about painting wheels, lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts