Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My AEB turbo is on the fritz. I need a guage to better monitor its behavior. Most likely will be installing replacement turbo and for its health and mine, want to invest in a boost gauge.

Anyone have one laying around for a poor :cry: college student like myself?

Please contact me on AIM @ PassatPunk for quickest chat as I mainly stay in the discusion forum.

Thanks folks. Stephen.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think I can help you out. I have a VDO boost gauge I picked up in a trade. It looks okay. I you want it, it's yours.

Do you go to Clemson? The one of the best engineerings departments I've ever seen. Great guys to party with.

·
Registered
186 Posts
dj_aero said:
I think I can help you out. I have a VDO boost gauge I picked up in a trade. It looks okay. I you want it, it's yours.

Do you go to Clemson? The one of the best engineerings departments I've ever seen. Great guys to party with.
What are you smoking!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Clempson is a redneck shool, do dah doa Clempson is a rednecks school oh do da day.
:)

Ga Tech real engineering
Whats the good word?

·
Registered
593 Posts
blah blah blah blah blah bla Oregon State engineering... Top tier baby!!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
How many national competition titles does GA Tech or Oregon State hold in any of their engineering disciplines? I know for a fact Clemson's Civil Engineering Dept has two maybe more consecutive national titles. I competed against them and they mean business. :bow:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
ummm.. Go Dragons???? Drexel Engineering Rules ;)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clemson is a fantastic school. Not that it's better than any of the high-schools above.. more an issue that Clemson Engineers are cooler. 8) :poke:

And a huge thumbs up to those who have stepped forward with their PMs of support. To them who provide help in the secret, true character is shown. Thank you for your gracious offerings. :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts