Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the front passenger side window motor w/multi pin connection for a 2002 Passat wagon. I would imagine there are other years with the same part, but I don't know what they are. Here are a couple of numbers 3B4 837 752 FM which is printed on a paper label on the motor and the offical VW #1C1959802001.

John

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
^^ bump for you - I don't have window motors sorry.

What is the issue -can you fix it?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NH,
Thanks for the reply. No I can't figure out what is wrong, at first I thought it was the switch, but no such luck. The window motor is fine, but it appears there is something wrong with the circuit board that is part of the assembly. The window works fine from the drivers side control and will go up using the pass window control, but will not go down. Just makes a clicking noise each time you hit the button.

·
Super Moderator
14,069 Posts
NH,
Thanks for the reply. No I can't figure out what is wrong, at first I thought it was the switch, but no such luck. The window motor is fine, but it appears there is something wrong with the circuit board that is part of the assembly. The window works fine from the drivers side control and will go up using the pass window control, but will not go down. Just makes a clicking noise each time you hit the button.
Post this in the garage section. Maybe someone has an idea what's going on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts