Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My GF need to do some service work on her Passat. She lives in the San Jose area. If anyone can recommend me a good shop in that area, that will be great. I appreciate it.

thanks,

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've had good luck with Diablo Automotive in Mountain View. They do detailing and service. Izzy and Luis, the owners, are good people and have helped me out on several occasions. Their fees are reasonable and even though they're not a VW specific shop, I'm sure your GF would be happy with their work. They also happen to be mod-friendly 8) .

·
Registered
493 Posts
You can also try Fred's Garage in Redwood City. They are VW specific and quite reasonable to boot. If you are looking for someone in San Jose specifically, you can go to Ezerrini's in Santa Clara (just around the corner from New Dimensions). While they are not VW specific, they did build a VR6 based dragster. :D I used them in a pinch with good results. Also, the guys at New Dimensions gave them their :thumbup: . HTH

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the reply guys. will forward it my GF..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
HermanH
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing