Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had enough. Second ufck up in 1 month, first time guy repainted my rear bumper, now it needs to be painted again, some ufck parked his licence plate into my bumper, it's virtually imprinted in it now. I let the air out of his all four tires (he's lucky I did not have a knife on me).
My car is a 03 variant in silver, is there any solution (not bumper bully :banghead: like), something clean in silver I could use???
I hate all car manufacturers for dropping those useful black bumper/door guard strips from car designs. I'm just cooling down right now from being furious for a a few hours today :(
Thanks for input.

·
murdered out Jetta, er, B5 Passat
11,167 Posts
I remember seeing that all the cars bumpers in NYC were damaged, I always keep a close eye on my car when I'm there so this doesn't happen to me.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I remember seeing that all the cars bumpers in NYC were damaged, I always keep a close eye on my car when I'm there so this doesn't happen to me.
Unless you literally sit by your car the entire time you're in the city, it will get hit. Nothing you can do about it other than to put it in a garage (and make sure you give the guy $5). I keep mine garaged as much as possible but to be honest I don't care about dings in my bumper anymore.

·
Registered
351 Posts
yea parallel parking here is the worst, especially when you try to make pains not to get to close to somebody's bumper and then you see people just bouncing off em like that's how you park. Gets ridiculous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts