Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys so I want some either angel eye or halo headlights for my B5.5 and going to convert them to HID. So feel free to say what you guys prefer for headlights or show some pictures! And yes I have researched alot i just figured coming to you guys would help me the most. Thanks guys :salute:

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,304 Posts
This isn't HTML, use the
tags ;)

x2, I don't care for angel eyes so I have nothing to offer. I loved my clear DEPO headlights, FWIW.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Use Google search bar located at top right...show me your headlights.
Apparently Jersey doesn't teach kids to read. But thanks for posting pictures man, I appreciate it! I guess a lot of people aren't really into the halo lights on passats :crazy:

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,304 Posts
There's no need to insult the man. There are tons of threads posted here with pictures of various types of headlights. You would see many more in headlight threads and in the showroom than you'd see posting like this - which is evident by the lack of responses. He was trying to teach a man to fish for pictures instead of catching the picture for him ;)

Good luck in finding the look you're going for.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Thanks red...don't appreciate the jersey smack. if you search the title I said you'd see a bunch of options. Don try be a jerk...it'll get you nowhere. Good luck with you halos

·
Moderate Moderator
16,464 Posts
I love the halos but hate the angle eyes. Or is it the other way around?
(aren't they the same thing?)

As long as what you get has projector optics, you'll be OK to go with HID's. You'll really like the way they light up the road. Shoot for something in the 4200~5000k color range for the best visibility.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I originally didn't even care to hook up the angel eyes/halos, whatever you want to call them ha. I just purchased the headlights because I like the way they look and my original headlights were so crappy that if I turned off my headlights at night it was the same as if they were on.. and that was with HID's!! :icon_eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts