Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
regarless of whether you got rims or not. If you do, what would be your next choice? if you don't, what do you want? My MasItaly rogers are going to become a coffee table cause they're fubar'd c/o potholes. post pics if yall got'em.. no sweat if not, thats what the internet is for.

thanks
Brent

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
It is hard for people to say what they would get, since your question is kinda vauge. Do a search in peoples profiles to get an idea of the different styles out there.
I am going to be buying Flik Artics this summer :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I prefer deep dish wheels. The wheels I have seen posted in the profiles are really not that great looking IMHO. I am going with Axis since they have serious "lip time" or I just may go OEM and get the RS4 wheels. I am rather on the edge beacuse I can't stand any wheel lower then a 19. :crazy:

·
Registered
275 Posts
mr_brent said:
regarless of whether you got rims or not. If you do, what would be your next choice? if you don't, what do you want? My MasItaly rogers are going to become a coffee table cause they're fubar'd c/o potholes. post pics if yall got'em.. no sweat if not, thats what the internet is for.

thanks
Brent
Hi Brent sent you a message regarding my CHs.......... :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
bwdennis
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing