Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea where I could find the following data for a 1976 4 door sedan Dasher (Euro: B1 Passat):

Exterior Dimensions
Interior Dimensions
Engine Specs
Driveline Specs
Performance Specs

Does anyone know if VW AG has some sort of library or historical section? Any contact info/leads would be helpful!

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nenad, you are the man! I've registered at DOG and hope to get an answer to my questions. I want to pull together some comparisons between the first versions of the Passat and the latest version. I drove a 1976 Dasher for a couple of years in the late 1970's, so I'm sticking with that model year, if possible. Thanks for the persistent digging on the web!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Altair 4 said:
Nenad, you are the man! I've registered at DOG and hope to get an answer to my questions. I want to pull together some comparisons between the first versions of the Passat and the latest version. I drove a 1976 Dasher for a couple of years in the late 1970's, so I'm sticking with that model year, if possible. Thanks for the persistent digging on the web!
:thumbup: I did not paid attention on Bentley prices when send you info, they pissed me off. Manual to cost almost more than a car itself.. :crazy:

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rtenke said:
I have a couple of VW AG customer service names at home. Should I dig them up?
If you don't mind...I'll take'em.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.