Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
check engine code p1545 no more

check engine check engine code p1545 i think it said somthing about throttle mallfunctioni think it said somthing about throttle mallfunction
well i took the car to a couple of gut that wernt vw mecanics the couldnt figue it out. so i took the car to the dealer and it was a throttle adjustment they had to do through there computer cost like $85 alltogether
know i'm good to go. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the symtoms were at 2000 rpms it would bounce around.it wouldnt start with out putting foot on gas it wouldnt idle. after about 2500 rmpms it would smooth out at a stand still but just had no take of or excel u could get up to speed it just took awile. and you had to drive with the rpms over 2500rpms didnt seem like the tranny was shifting write.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
(Take it to The Werkstatt in Portland. They'll scan it for free and tell you whats going on.)

do they have the same stuff as the dealers? cuase I took the car to a couple of places that did check engine lights for free there scaners wernt telling them whats was wrong its a dealer code.

·
Whats Up Doc
2,816 Posts
(Take it to The Werkstatt in Portland. They'll scan it for free and tell you whats going on.)

do they have the same stuff as the dealers? cuase I took the car to a couple of places that did check engine lights for free there scaners wernt telling them whats was wrong its a dealer code.
They Have VAG COM and will beable to more specifically scan your car because the system is set up primarily for VW's and AUDI (aka VAG) vheicles

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,444 Posts
I hope they still don't need help 10 years later....;)

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,444 Posts
Well, I guess anyone else in OR could see this and PM Carlos about it, now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts