Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am going to purchase sylvania silverstars for my '02 Passat, but would like to know what model am i supposed to buy (H7?)? Also, is it just the bulbs that im supposed to purchase? Sorry for the dumb question.... but thanks for your help....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

wow wicked a2, that was a fast response! I appreciate it... One last question though, does any1 here prefer the Silverstars over the Philips?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
where are you planning on getting them? i've been looking for both the h7's and the h3's (fogs) (b5.5) and haven't found them in a store yet.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I prefer the Philips VP over the Silverstars. It puts out more light 'cause the bulb is not tinted. If you are going for the HID color, then the silverstars are what you want.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive actually just ran a search on all the aftermarket bulbs and im quite confused. Many ppl say the sylvani silverstars are yellowish which is not what i want, and many say the vision plus are clear but not as powerful as the osrams? I basically want white bulbs (no yellow or blue) that has a higher output than stock. Thank you for all your help guys

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
i have the silverstars and they are alright but ill do the HID conversion later in life :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts