Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this part online but doesn't seem to match exactly to what I have in my 02 Passat 1.8t. It says it fits 1997-05 Passat. Vacuum Check Valve Breather Hose Assembly There is a 2nd one on Amazon that appears to be identical part but more money.

Anyone know if this will work or not? The one on my car appears to have another hose coming off the back side that this one doesn't seem to show. I will try and take my phone out and take a pic of it shortly.

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I found this part online but doesn't seem to match exactly to what I have. It says it fits 1997-05 Passat. Vacuum Check Valve Breather Hose Assembly There is a 2nd one on Amazon that appears to be identical part but more money.

Anyone know if this will work or not? The one on my car appears to have another hose coming off the back side that this one doesn't seem to show. I will try and take my phone out and take a pic of it shortly.

Thanks!
The pic on the left is from the backside and there is another line coming off it which i don't see on the part on amazon. As you can see on the pic of the right has come apart and assume I should just replace this whole assembly.

Attachments

·
Registered
336 Posts
I assume your engine code is AWM, if I am right then the right part is the one with the three way check valve, the one with the little nipple at the back. Part # 058 133 753 B. It may have been superseded by an improved version.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the part number was exactly what I needed. Didn't realize it was the pcv that I was looking at. Looks like it fixed my issue. And the part number was on the actual part I took out :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts