Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I need the front PBR Metal Masters pads for an 02 GLS by this weekend so I can get them installed. OOS @ IRP, not sold at Zeckhausen (Dave tried to arrange them from his distributor but OOS there too), Neuspeed says PBR doesn't make MM pads for 02 GLS :suspicio:

Anyone can get their hands on them at a local store? Live in northern DE. Can travel to any store/fellow :b5: er 30-40 miles into MD, NJ, PA.

Any input appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
YetAnother20V said:
All,

I need the front PBR Metal Masters pads for an 02 GLS by this weekend so I can get them installed. OOS @ IRP, not sold at Zeckhausen (Dave tried to arrange them from his distributor but OOS there too), Neuspeed says PBR doesn't make MM pads for 02 GLS :suspicio:

Anyone can get their hands on them at a local store? Live in northern DE. Can travel to any store/fellow :b5: er 30-40 miles into MD, NJ, PA.

Any input appreciated. Thanks.
www.ecs-tuning.com (Maybe)

I know Greedspeed had a set when I went there a week ago, I don't know if they still do.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
no dash in www.ecstuning.com 8)

and i just checked, but they're back-ordered. the only one in stock is the front non-sensored ones.

strange, because i just got a set of MM from importrp for my '00 today. i'm pretty sure the '00 and '02 have the same pads. they're the D104rm and d600rm. i might be able to overnight them to ya, but it's gonna be quite costly for saturday overnight delivery.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
D.Passat00, thanks for checking the ecstuning site.

Though they are listed on the IRP website, the MM and Ultimates are currently not ready to be shipped. Their shipment from Australia is here but awaiting customs (~2 weeks).

Looks like I have to wait for IRP to get new stock. IRP is a great company to work with. This guy I spoke to, Mike, helped me get the rest of my brake components order in 2 days by shipping them from one of their associates in the East Coast. Nice and polite chap.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
i got mine from www.parts411.com they were the only company who had my pads instock. u might be able to get them to next day them to you. Click on the automotive division, or just call them. I had to cause the W8 stuff wasn't all online.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
D.Passat00 said:
VWPassatGLX155 said:
www.importrp.com is out of stock. D.Passat, the 00 brake pads do not have sensors on them, the B5.5 (01.5 and up) do have sensors
guess importrp's website is wrong then :mad:
I don't know if their site is wrong... I noticed that too, I thought that the sensors came with the 01.5's when they upgraded the rotors to 11.3's in the front.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts