Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Brooklyn Park looking to diagnose my 2003 VW Passat 4Motion 2.8L V6. I can come to you or meet you half way. David @ 612-309-3010 call/text

·
Registered
6 Posts
That VAG-COM locator is awesome! I needed my codes read, I kept wishing I knew someone that owned the tool, I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Ross-Tech tool this morning, then I thought I should somehow let others know that I now own the tool and that I can run codes for others. Unfortunately, I found this locator site about three hours too late, but now I wonder how I add my name and email to the locator site. When I click the link, I go directly to the map, but I don't see how to register myself.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
The VAG-COM locator is definitely a cool tool, same deal, after I bought my VAG-COM I wanted to show other people I was available in the area, but the locating tool is dated and hasn't been kept up to date.

2,551 Posts
That VAG-COM locator is awesome! I needed my codes read, I kept wishing I knew someone that owned the tool, I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Ross-Tech tool this morning, then I thought I should somehow let others know that I now own the tool and that I can run codes for others. Unfortunately, I found this locator site about three hours too late, but now I wonder how I add my name and email to the locator site. When I click the link, I go directly to the map, but I don't see how to register myself.
The VAG-COM locator is definitely a cool tool, same deal, after I bought my VAG-COM I wanted to show other people I was available in the area, but the locating tool is dated and hasn't been kept up to date.
Email me your info and I'll add you to the database. I'm maintaining this version of the map. There will be some users on the map that are unresponsive to requests, but I am actively adding and removing users as requested from the Vortex.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts

·
Moderate Moderator
16,485 Posts
How do I get listed on there? Put me down as Chicago Ave & Halsted St with a HEX+CAN. Same screen name on PW and Vortex. I'd get a PW message faster.

2,551 Posts
Awesome sauce!
I'll PM you.
I've added you to the database. Can you provide the type of VCDS cable you have? Micro-CAN, HEX+CAN-USB, etc, for compatibility issues

How do I get listed on there? Put me down as Chicago Ave & Halsted St with a HEX+CAN. Same screen name on PW and Vortex. I'd get a PW message faster.
Sent you a PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts