Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see that? A guy ran on the field, took off his clothes, and did the river dance right before the 3rd quarter kickoff. Did anyone TIVO it?

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
The second-half kickoff of the Super Bowl was delayed after a man dressed as a referee ran onto the field, stripped down to a G-string and shoes, then started dancing at the 30-yard line.

New England linebacker Matt Chatham leveled the man as he ran from security personnel. The man, who had the name of a gambling Web site scribbled across his chest, was hogtied and carried off the field by police.

CBS didn't air the intruder to the worldwide television audience, focusing its cameras elsewhere as the man was being chased.

There was no immediate word on the man's identity or how he got through the intense security at the game.

Security personnel referred questions to the NFL. League spokesman Greg Aiello said the man was arrested and in the custody of Houston police.

Yeah, I was grabbing for chips when I looked up and saw a pink guy on the field. It was at a full-field shot though, could only tell that he was nekkid.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I was at the game and at first, we wondered if they were shooting a commercial. Then we realized that it wasn't so!

The guy that did it had been photographed in a mens room prior to the stunt. The guy that took the picture was wondering why a ref would be in a stadium restroom.

The guy is a pro. Does it all the time.

http://www.thestreaker.org.uk/

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Wasn't there a commercial about this guy in the last few months? I can't remember much about it, but I remember something about a naked guy running out on the field in the middle of a soccer match. Nike maybe?

·
Registered
167 Posts
This is funny. I am a LSU alumni and one time while strolling at the quad (garden & walkways enclosed by buildings), two guys were running naked from one place to another, and this was in the morning during classes. :crazy:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Darter said:
Wasn't there a commercial about this guy in the last few months? I can't remember much about it, but I remember something about a naked guy running out on the field in the middle of a soccer match. Nike maybe?
Yea, it was a nike comercial for soccer shoes I think.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts

That's not a good sign when your hanging like that and NOT hangin'....
Dam I can't stop laughing at this one.

Hey doesn't the security guard to the right look like John Gruden? :lol: Guess that's what they do with the coaches that don't make it back to the Super Bowl.. :D

Darter wrote:

Yea, it was a nike comercial for soccer shoes I think.
ESPN also did a bit of him and other streakers which aired on SportCenter a few months ago.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I was so mad i missed that. The friends house i was at had TIVO too!!

(we did get the janet jackson thing though) :lol: :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
We were watching the super bowl and we didn't see it but a friend who was watching in Denmark gave us the play by play of the streaker.... it was funny how he described him.... "OMG! a streaker! and then pats #58 tackled him! hahah what a loser!" Now it's even funnier with pictures..... but we like the 19th hole one the best :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
14 Participants
baisee00
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing