Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not a huge shock to me, but i thought it'd at least be close...

she totally smoked me (a couple of car-lengths @ 60) in my 97 stratus (v6/k&n) with her 02 1.8t variant (stock except the window tint/clear bra). which means it will be fun when i get to drive her car :D

i laugh everytime i think of her silly grin as she just drove away while i struggled to keep up.

a.s.

·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,165 Posts
and she's not even chipped yet. Did you tell her about that?

Now that she has a taste for the kill, she'll probably want one :)

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Probably the extra HP from the tint that got you.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got some footage today of a rematch. She got a bad jump (admitted she was trying to time it by looking at the other direction's light) so I took her early but she caught (and passed) me quite handily.

I need a camera mount so I can concentrate...

:cry:

anyways, here's the link

Low quality (.5MB)
http://www.theschendels.com/familysite/videos/videoshare2/relatives/Race1 - Low.wmv

Medium quality (6.5MB)
http://www.theschendels.com/familysite/videos/videoshare2/relatives/Race1 - Medium.wmv

p.s. I know how some people crack down on "racing" but hopefully you can see this was pretty tame.

p.p.s. I love the audio, the stock exhaust must finally be wearing out a little.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
aschendel said:
Got some footage today of a rematch. She got a bad jump (admitted she was trying to time it by looking at the other direction's light) so I took her early but she caught (and passed) me quite handily.

p.s. I know how some people crack down on "racing" but hopefully you can see this was pretty tame.

p.p.s. I love the audio, the stock exhaust must finally be wearing out a little.
Aww heck, I do more racing then that on my way to work! :wink: :lol:

That was cute though. Ec-hem, I mean manly like. :lol:

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
AdamL said:
atomicalex said:
Ha! Women driving wagons are all dangerous.
Women driving, period, is dange.....actually, never mind.

Joking! Joking! I only kid! :p :)
[Clint Eastwood voice]Wanna race punk?.....Well do ya?..... :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts