Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Whoa!!! Are you kidding me?? Who was your service advisor? I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but it really does sound like that specific technician was being lazy. Please let me know which team/advisor you visited, because Martens will know about your concerns by the end of the day.

Will aka The Swami

·
Registered
4,554 Posts

Awwww lawd!!!

Brother, everyone knows that you only go to the Purple Team (Victoria/Service Advisor) for modded VW's. The Master Technician at Martens works on that team and does things right! Did you speak with the Service Managers at the dealership? I'll speak to someone on Monday, I may even see them this weekend. I got you back bro!

There's always 1 dude who can't cut at the barbershop!!!

Man, why drive all the way to Aberdeen to get a suspension installed? I would use NGP for major engine/transmission work but that's a long drive from the DC-Metro for a shock/spring install. Those guys do great work, but riding the Amtrack back to Union Station can be taxing..

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
I feel you on that.. I almost drove to Philly to have AWE Tuning put on my H&R's when they were first available for my W8.

What I've found is that there's so many shops in the area that do good work, but it's hard to find shops that do quality work at a nominal labor rate. I found a great tuner on the humble that does excellent VW work in Hanover, Md. Check out Induktion Motorsports.. Out of all people to hip me to a quality tuner, it was my own mother who recommended these guys after she had some brakework done to her 996. You can't go wrong with New German Performance, but I just wanted to find something a little bit closer to home.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.