Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, she's gone. But I did have time to de-content the car. I have a number of things to sell:

1. Hella OEM HID's - SOLD
2. Used O2 Sensor - SOLD
3. OEM N75-C valve - SOLD
4. Modified fuel pressure regulator - SOLD
5. Air Intake Sensor - SOLD
6. AEB ECU with GIAC 1BAR - SOLD

7. Nordskog Fuel Pressure (no sender)- $10 OBO
8. H4 bulbs - cmon, I don't want these! $10 for all 4!!!!
9. Grease - <SOLD>

10. Fiber Images CF Hood - this was one of the first few for the B5, owned originally by Chanlon Duncan, aka HvyDrnkr. As you can see, it's lost all of it's shine except at the leading edge. On the flip-side, a shadow image of "Fiber Images" in script is also visible. This hood should fit at least a 98/99. Also comes with the proper hydraulic lift rod and 4 stainless bolts. I would PREFER a local S.F. Bay Area person since shipping something this size could cost well over $50 depending on where it's going and finding a box this large would be difficult for me. I'm not worried about damage because these things can be run over by a car and still survive! Seeing this will take a lot of effort to restore to a good finish, I'm just going to ask that you PM me with an offer. Preference goes to local first. I may throw it up on Craigslist later if no takers after a week.

11. Hehe, I kept the floor mats. The rears were hardly used since nobody really drove with me. Front driver has a melted spot that's easily seen ; dropped my trouble light on it once w/o the guard. :D Passenger side is worn but not too bad. Asking $10 OBO + shipping.

12. NO PICTURE: Lower grill SOLD.

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,711 Posts
if you cant find a local hit me up fro the hood i will take it including shipping

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Ill take the floor mats. I only need the rears though so if you are willing to split them up that would be great, if not for that price I would be willing to take them all. PM me a final price shipped to 30022.

Thanks
-Jordan

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey Herman -- sorry to see it gone, but congrats on the new car. Thanks again for the bars and the ride, nice meeting you and hope to still see you around.

An acquaintance is also building up a Factory 5... I mentioned that I had met you and he already knew of your site. You're famous!

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ill take the floor mats. I only need the rears though so if you are willing to split them up that would be great, if not for that price I would be willing to take them all. PM me a final price shipped to 30022.

Thanks
-Jordan
Jordan:
just fyi, I looked at the rear set and one of this has a small 'melted' spot; see the picture below:

Let me know if you still want these or not.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
I need the short side of the lower grille, if the one you have is the type that's split 70/30 or so... And, I'm still interested in the Andybar if it's available... Can you quote w/ shipping to 37204???

Thanks!

·
Registered
726 Posts
herman i'll take those lower grilles just shoot me a PM on here or its easier for me if you PM me over on B5one.com same SN. Let me know on shipping to 03043 thanks this would be the trim for where the fog lights could go? i need the drivers side piece but would gladly take the entire thing for that price.

Thanks

Dan

1 - 20 of 28 Posts