Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
And yet, there's no meaningful way to ascertain that you're not streetdreem in Orlando. This is why eBay links aren't allowed.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I've seen that car in ebay when i was cheking stuff for my passat. I know it was ur car but that spoiler is terrible. I also dont like the rims too much but the deal is not too bad and u can always change those blings and take the spoiler off and instal a zender.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Umm... This won't last for long. Classifieds linked externally to Ebay auctions are frowned upon. Good luck with your auction.

Just remember, their are no listing fees here at Club :b5:. If the auction ends with no winner, feel free to list it here before putting it back out on Ebay.

·
Registered
472 Posts
IB4TL = Isn't Bling for The Lexus'

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
IBTL

that rear wing is disgusting whoever installed that does not deserve to have a B5.
I hope whoever buys it heal that B5 and exorcise the rice eater spirit that now resides inside that german body.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man that wing is :puke:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
YOU GUYS ARE HARSH! :nervous:

are ebay links not allowd in OT also? If he legitimately no longer owns the car and was simply commenting like it appears this seems an appropriate post.

I don't care for that wing either but theres no universal 'good' taste. If that's what he likes thats cool.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
26 Participants
sirt8669
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing