Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts

That is nice.. that is the color I wanted... I was so bummed that I sorta HAD to take silver... Sort of had to pick up the car the day I was there and turned out to be the only one within 100 miles and 3 lots of cars with the options I wanted... I'm envious, but happy for you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had my heart set on black, I've always owned black vehicles, but the black GLS they had had onstar ($700) and leather ($1500+)... two things I wasnt to heart set on, I saw the intertior on the Fresco Green was the same color as my 2002 GTI so the rest is history :lol:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ACraig said:
Looks great :thumbup:

Now drop that 4x4 :p
Talking to the business manager today at VW. Installed with springs is $350 which isn't all that bad because its under warranty. He insists they make springs for a 2,0 inch drop on a B5.5 is this true?... I thought my only option was 1.2"......anyone?..... :crazy:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I used the Eibach prokit which is what VW sells and went from 27.25F and 27.50R to 25.5F and 25.5R...which was much more than the 1.2 advertised. You can see the pics on my weblink. :thumbup:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SABigDawg said:
I used the Eibach prokit which is what VW sells and went from 27.25F and 27.50R to 25.5F and 25.5R...which was much more than the 1.2 advertised. You can see the pics on my weblink. :thumbup:
Looks like a 1.5' .... I'm going to go with that one then thanks ! :bow:

·
Registered
54 Posts
That's sweet :bow:

Makes me want those wheels even more. I really think the AR1's are perfectly matched for the Passat. Wait till the Neuspeeds come...

Mike E.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.