Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Antoddio said:
What did you do...circumsize your antenna?
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG LMAO some more :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rich :wink:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
i did the hack off mod the first week i had the car, now i got an aluminum one.

·
Registered
745 Posts
why dont you just get a short antenna. they sell for like 10 buks on ebay and look way better! i know u dont have money but 10 bucks and i am sure they still receive better than ur circumsized antenna!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I'm with the camp that did this to their antennas.

Mine looks good and reception is the same as it was before.

I did it because:

a) it DOES look good, (haters)

b) I have more important things to do to my car (300+ WHP Project) than buying a stubby antenna.

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
. I shortened mine and it looks fine not a single person has ever been able to tell. If I would have put a honda antenna or a aluminum tt antenna on my car, well I would have been forced to kickmy own ass. I can still receive all stations, though I only listen to cd's anyhow.

Peace
Nick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.