Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
That's a really nice setup. It is a great deal, but if I were him I'd part it out. A lot of car buyers out there just don't care for modded cars. He prob end up getting back a lot more $$ (maybe 20k or more) if you sell your parts individually. I had a pretty built B5 Passat, and a got back some $6k from selling my aftermarket stuff

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Holy shit :shock: he has alot of stuff in that car. That price is great! Wish I had some spare cash I would jump on that. The wheels alone are about $3k. If I were him I would not sell.
Why is he selling it with that much modifications done?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's in search of a new project car. He's had the A4 for about 3 1/2 years now and has modded out to near completion and is getting tired of it. I don't think he wants to go through the trouble of parting out the car. He's not too concerned about money, he's got plenty. He owns his own business in Birmingham, so he's doing just fine for money. when he sells it his range is gonna be between 30K-40K for a car price range. He won't tell anyone what he's gonna get, he always keeps that stuff secret, as well as mods.

But yeah, that car is a steal. Absolutely pristine condition, one of the nicest A4's I've ever seen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Nu Mu 356
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing