Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
grilled chicken ceaser wrap, with an egg and fat free dressing, in a spinach tortilla. And a gala apple.

Yum!

So good I took a bite before I took a picture.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Damn you, I dined at the Bell tonight. 2 Soft Tacos, a burrito, and two sides of Guacamole. The Taco Bell bandit will be attacking the bathroom tonight.

Where do you find such lovely wraps?

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
NO way! I had salmon! (what we were GONNA have the other night ;))........and i just made 44oz of fruit drink consisting of:

-about 2 pounds of fresh strawberries
-3 big ass navel oranges
-one scoop of Tang :thumbup:
-7 ice cubes

:bow:

Watch out Emeril! :p

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the tortillas at Acme, and I stuff them myself. They had spinach, garden veggie, and tomato basil. I was very tempted to get the tomato basil. Maybe next time.

I think I may have a banana too.

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
jwil said:
Harry, how much booze is in that fruit drink?
LOL. :lol:

None, man! I'm still out of alcohol from when we killed my stock last weekend! :thumbup: :p I'm staying alcohol free for at least a week--not that that is something to brag about.

Mmmm....Boddington's..........mmmmm......Corona topped off with Bacardi Limon.... :beer:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'm not one to put down another man's food, but dude...c'mon...that looks like an average lunch and a well below average dinner :thumbdow: That said, much better than eating some fast food crap! :thumbup:

What is the fascination with wraps anyway? Bread is so much more flavorful...at least good bread is.

My wife was sick and didn't make dinner so I stopped on my way home from work and picked up a nice rainbow trout fillet. Seasoned it up and fried it in a pan...ate it over korean white sticky rice....damn nice for a 10 minute meal.
:thumbup:

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll take my wrap and an apple over a fast food burger, which was the alternative. :nervous:

And I actually look for reasons to put stuff in a tortilla. A good tortilla is far better than most bread, but maybe I think that from growing up in the southwest.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
jwil said:
I'll take my wrap and an apple over a fast food burger, which was the alternative. :nervous:

And I actually look for reasons to put stuff in a tortilla. A good tortilla is far better than most bread, but maybe I think that from growing up in the southwest.
Granted, a good homemade tortilla tastes incredible...around here though the restaurants and grocery store tortilla's taste like a wet napkin!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Looks healthy!

I don't know if my dinner was as good or healthy. I had a big bowl of ruffage (i.e. salad greens, carrots, celery, weeds) + tomatoes topped with generous amounts of fresh roasted turkey breast cubes and 3 cheeses w/ ranch dressing and fresh ground pepper.

I warshed it down with a bottle of $1.99 Charles Shaw Chardonnay. :thumbup:

Oh and for dessert, some leftover easter egg chocolate eggs from Cadbury. :lol:

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
looks good, but you picked the wrong night.
we had leftovers:

jimbob's Rotisserre chicken. Broccolli Cornbread, and Geri's special salad, topped off with sides of mashers and niblets. and a rr :beer:

:bow: :bow:

I'm gonna be big as a house someday. :cry:

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I missed the GB on it, damn. :sad: Oh well, I don't think the GB salad unit had an egg option. A local salad tuner was able to hook me up at a good price.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts