Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I went out to my car and it wouldn't start. I turn the key and the radar detector and sirius turned on, then I turn the key all the way and all I hear is 3 or 4 rapid, electrical clicking noises. I tried several times with the exact same response, it won even try to crank. I noticed the last 2 days it started on the first time, but I held the key for longer- it was kinda of sluggish starting, then the next day Nothing but the dash lights.
I have a 2000 GLX B5, no mods.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Today I went out to my car and it wouldn't start. I turn the key and the radar detector and sirius turned on, then I turn the key all the way and all I hear is 3 or 4 rapid, electrical clicking noises. I tried several times with the exact same response, it won even try to crank. I noticed the last 2 days it started on the first time, but I held the key for longer- it was kinda of sluggish starting, then the next day Nothing but the dash lights.
I have a 2000 GLX B5, no mods.

Any ideas?
if its the orig oem battery,then its time is due,also if it has caps for water addition,might want to check level ,sometimes dry sulfated plates can come
back with water and charging

1 - 3 of 3 Posts