Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought the car back in 2001 and it was my first new car. I never thought it would end up where it did and to the level it went. Also only to get stuck in the middle of a pissing match with the state of California because of a previous modification that even though it had all the smog equipment on it and blew clean it was no longer able to pass the states smock check emissions requirements, aka a check engine light.

I grew tired of dealing with fighting it and too tired of getting temporary operating permits to take it to shows and it has sat in my garage for the past 6 years..... so tonight... it goes under the chopping block and is being stripped to the body... and well... crushed. (yes I really want to get the video of that moment.) .

Either way. If anybody wants some B5 parts... everything in the car is for sale as parts as its worth more as parts than a whole vehicle. Atleast Ill have still have all the memories, magazine articles and awards from it.

Here is a few of the companies that had part in this build-

ARC Audio, A Fine Touch, Alpine, Audi Performance Racing, Autopage, AZA forged, Baer Brakes, BASF, Batcap, Billet Balls, BRE Rods and Customs, Carbon Creations, Corbeau, CPP Performance, Cry02, Dakota Digital, DBX, Dynamat, Dynaudio, Eclipse Window Tinting, Extreme Dimensions, Hella, Ixos, Katzkin, KW Suspensions, Miracle Auto Body,
Neuspeed Performance Exhaust, Pirelli, Quaife, Seat works Upholstery, Select Products,
Simpson Racing, Spearco, Varad

Attachments

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and more images

Attachments

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and a few more....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the original post form the build-

·
Registered
26,127 Posts
It's a shame to crush such a nice work of art. The amount of work put into this is incredible, as are the results.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts