Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had this one for about a year an half. Ive put some wheels on it. My full stereo out of my old passat. It has Memphis tweets, 6 1/2(3-way), and 250watt amp. 10'' Alpine R-type. Blaupunkt headunit. Got some new Angel Eye headlights. Got me some chrome door handles. On the way is a new grill and smoked bumper lights for front and back. And chrome mirror covers, and a stubby antenna. Lowering is going to be when I get some money...
9/20/2006

1/13/2007
Added: stubby antenna, borla muffler, german badge, Kamei grill, chrome mirror covers, chrome door handles, and M3 spoiler

Soon: Magnaflow straight through resonator, lowering springs, roof rack

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
Looks slick, now lower it before you roll over!

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I already rolled one over. Im working on getting it lowered, gotta get some money first. Soon Im going to get a shorter antenna, I just gotta decide which one I want, there are soooo many options. But the headlights were about 360. Ill work on getting some more detailed shots, gotta get my friends camera b/c mine at home sucks. Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
wow i have the same car in the same color mines slamed and differnt rims though and darker tint will get pics up soon

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
Blaupunkt LA headunit?

I have the same one, dang, thought I was original :(

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have no clue why the house is sparkling. It's something to do with my friends camera, I think she made it do that. But no the Blaupunkt is the Bremen

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
I have no clue why the house is sparkling. It's something to do with my friends camera, I think she made it do that. But no the Blaupunkt is the Bremen
Good, then I'm back to being unique (until proven otherwise)

And don't fret, people will look - it's not all about the lookers though.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts