Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old trusty Passat got rear ended last week, and the insurance today declared it as totaled. My neck & lower back are very stiff & sore at the moment, but Dr. said nothing is broken.

My Passat has been a great grocery getter and a fantastic around town beater. I'm going to miss my it very much. :cry:

·
Mr. Bieber 1st place WaterFest 17
4,625 Posts
You'll be back :thumbup:

Sorry about your injuries and hope you recover quickly!

also sorry for your loss =( :salute:

Time for upgrades :thumbup:

·
Registered
750 Posts
My old trusty Passat got rear ended last week, and the insurance today declared it as totaled. My neck & lower back are very stiff & sore at the moment, but Dr. said nothing is broken.

My Passat has been a great grocery getter and a fantastic around town beater. I'm going to miss my it very much. :cry:
just think of how much worse it could have been if you had a cheaper car. these passats are pretty safe. good luck and have a quick recovery.

·
needs more cowbell
5,945 Posts
Sorry for your loss. :(

Cheers to a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
27,757 Posts
Glad you are ok.

·
Registered
5,678 Posts

:pics:

;)

Seriously, glad you're ok Robert! The car did its job and did it well. Now go find another one or grab one of the aforementioned TDI's. :lol:

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Seriously, glad you're ok Robert! The car did its job and did it well. Now go find another one or grab one of the aforementioned TDI's. :lol:
traubenberg said:
I'll x2 the Jetta Sportwagen soot chucker. Two coworkers have them and they are smooooooooth.
GC Lionel Mandrake said:
Safe happens... glad you're okay..

Now get a B6 like me.
beaumisbro said:
hoping for your speedy recovery mate, time for a CC then
Thanks for the well wishes guys ... but sorry to disappoint, I've already a replacement ...

But first, a tribute to the old Passat (parked in the same spot as my new car) :(

My other ride: MB - C350 w/ 18" AMG wheels :wrench:

Got my first mod with the black tinted side markers. :p

Edit: I'm not sure why the mod moved my thread to this forum, it wasn't intended as show case of my Passat but rather a farewell to my car because of the accident ... no biggy tho. :)

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
glad to hear you are ok, vu - you don't need another stay in the hospital.

nice new ride, btw... oh, and I was the one that moved it - it actually is more of a generic B5/B5.5 Forum topic post than an Off Topic Forum post.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
glad to hear you are ok, vu - you don't need another stay in the hospital.

nice new ride, btw... oh, and I was the one that moved it - it actually is more of a generic B5/B5.5 Forum topic post than an Off Topic Forum post.
No biggy Jay, thanks for the well wish.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Glad you were abel to walk away from your accident, and wish a speedy recovery. Did you take the shift knob like that one TV commercial that says "my car saved my life"?

Who's got the Passat parked behind the C350? and if you miss your Passat, I'll trade mine for your Benz.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad you were abel to walk away from your accident, and wish a speedy recovery. Did you take the shift knob like that one TV commercial that says "my car saved my life"?

Who's got the Passat parked behind the C350? and if you miss your Passat, I'll trade mine for your Benz.
Sharp eyes! ... I got the C350 last year, and the Passat behind the C350 is the one that is no more ... :cry:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts