Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rolled out the garage with the door open and into the house...

So what do you all think of the new "suicide door" mod? :eek:h:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
god damn....does the door shut anymore??? looks like a fair amount of damage which sucks..what happened forgot to pull the ebrake?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man that sucks, your gonna have fun explaining that to the insurance company! :shock:

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
:shock: I am always petrified that I will do something similar to one of my cars... I hope no one was sticknig their head out the door at the time of the accident... :wink:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
any idea if the insurance company will pay to replace the wife?

·
Registered
827 Posts
How did that happen? Did you forget to put the car in gear before parking it? Or E-Brake?

I dont think the Wolfsburg had Auto Tranny.. Back in 02 my 02 VR6 Jetta with 4 Speed Auto rolled down the hill with EBrakes on.. Now you can see why i got the B5.5...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Wow, that must've made some sound! :lol: I'm assuming someone wasn't in the car at the time. Surely, you would've stopped after the rear fender hit like nycpassat said... :wink: I am sorry though, nobody likes to see any car in such disrepair. I would like to hear the story behind it, though! :)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Ok, is that damage to the rear door and fender or just a reflection? Did just the door hit the garage and get ripped off without involving the rest of the body?

Either way, its painful.....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts