Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
dam the tint and wheels really bring out the car..im definantely using your car as inspiration for thing i want for mine...

i want my tint like yours and i want new headlights :) as for the europlate..i want one but dont want any holes in my bumper :(

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
dam the tint and wheels really bring out the car..im definantely using your car as inspiration for thing i want for mine...

i want my tint like yours and i want new headlights :) as for the europlate..i want one but dont want any holes in my bumper :(
double sided tape works wonders for stuff like this.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
it actually sticks better as it gets hot. what do you think is holding your door rub strips on? I'm not talking about the crap you buy at Kragen or Wal-Mart but the GOOD 3M or Norton stuff. Use the dhesion promoter and it's NOT coming off.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
yes but in florida heat it wont last i dont think. the double sided tape will heat up and probably cause the plate to fall off. i couldnt trust it.
Take it from a fellow Floridian who's had a Zoll plate mounted since June ... I'm using the good stuff: 3M mounting tape (which, ironically, I bought at Wal Mart). quality_sound is right, though; it's not coming off.

I can put my weight into trying to move that plate. It won't budge.

BTW, mad props to ya CrAcKHeAdTeCk! Makes me wanna shave my side markers, and get mirror signals. :thumbup:

:sleep:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts