Installed Pics (sorry for the quality, shot w/ my Blackberry)
- Start up definitely has a sportier/deeper tone. Low rumble (not intrusive)
- Highway driving, No Droning what so ever. (will post video to confirm)
- WOT, can definitely hear my turbo spool a lot louder (wooooshhh) w/ my open cone w/ blinktek heatshield of course
- When doing pulls, regardless of what gear, from a roll or from a stop, Boost seems to hold a lot longer than before. (usually spike at 17 and taper quick)
- Can now spike at 17 and hold at 17psi up until the higher rpm 5-6k range.
- Overall, these are just initial impressions, but i love it. Not intrusive, not fart canny, doesn't sound like a weed wacker, but has that sportier rumble/tone that will definitely be audible and let people know the shiny things aren't just tips
A dyno run will probably give a more comprehensive depiction.
99 B5 1.8T AEB FWD Tip
Stock KKK K03 w/ 123k miles
GIAC 1.1 Bar Pump Tune (93 Octane)
Custom 4" Intake w/ Blinktek Heatshield surrounded w/ Reflacta-cloth (to block radiant heat ~ rated 2000F)
Forge DV 007 w/ Yellow Spring
Koni FSD's w/ Eibach Pro Kit
Thats sick man I'm happy to see it one a B5 I was pretty much set on it until I saw a dyno of the cat-back itself, i'm sure paired up with the TT it'll do nice things. I can't wait to here it! This and the Milltek seem very similar in many ways.