Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
OMG OMG OMG, I HAD THAT!!!!!!
I can't believe it, i haven't seen that thing for years, i dunno what i did with it though.... is it worth something?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
holy shit i miss those, i had a bunch of them :cry:

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
I saw that Optimus Prime a couple of months ago & HAD to have it. Ordered it & ripped open the box as soon as it came in the mail. Hehe... Im not one of those guys that keeps them packaged in the box. Afterall, whats a toy if its not played with. Its great! I wish they had a Megatron version. :( I'm seriously contemplating getting the WRX (Smokescreen) :nervous:

·
wishin
3,664 Posts
The only one I had was Bumble Bee (was that his name?).....it was a yellow bug :lol:

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
by the way, the new Transformers animation made by Japan. SSSUUUUKKKSSS!
Give me the old 80s version in their season on earth. Optimus prime was like a father to me :D

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I had mostly Decepticons (sp?) growing up. My wife, however, has an original Optimus Prime in the box from her childhood. The other day, to get a rise out of her, I told her I sold it on eBay. Man - I'll never joke about that again!

Blew most of mine up with m-80s.

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
What Transformer didn't I have? Aerial Bots...Check. Constructicons...Check. Stunticons...Check. Dinobots...Check. Soundwave with all cassettes...Check. Than of course all the usual suspects...Megatron, Optimus, Star Scream, Jazz, etc.

I think I still have about a dozen. Star Scream and Jazz for sure.

Transformers rule....however, GI Joe was better. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts