Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After turbochargedb5 got his hood on, went up to mullholland dr. to snap some pics of the car that didn't even place at ND :suspicio: :p , mine got in front of the camera as well :lol:

edit:

I need to clear things up cuz I'm getting some comments that I'm pretty sure were towards turbochargedb5's car and not mine.

Silver Passat w/17"s = Mine (Ian) aka b5-turbonium's
White Passat w/19"s = Eugene's, aka turbochargedb5's

thanks for your bandwidth. :)

Me parking turbochargedb5's car :wink:

Money shot!

Now thats LOW (not photoshop!) :eek:

Burnout!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Thank you very much Ian :bow: :bow: for sharing great pic. it was awesome to take a pic with camera that had no battery power, while you was doing 60 on Mulholand Dr. Also I love a lot rolling shots and basic shots that I did of your car. Your car has the most hottest European style I ever saw. :lol:

·
needs more cowbell
5,945 Posts
great cars guys!! :thumbup:

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
Both cars are great .. if the white one didn't place at ND I wonder if it would have done better with a white hood and no decals? I think the Boeser hood design looks great I'm just not a fan of the carbon fiber look.

My 2 favorite colors are black & white and thats the nicest white I have seen.

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
That does it. Your car was already one of my favorites in here before. And I've beed dually impressed with the transformation over time. I've truly enjoyed watching the evolution.
But this seals it, your car has officially tied for my favorite B5 on this great site of ours. In my eyes you now share the throne with Bel for my all time favorite B5's.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Eugene

Are you crazy for buring out in your car on dirt! OMG, I just about died when I saw that, I have seen you car in person and there is no way in hell I would do that to my car, and my car sucks compared to your! I hope that you didnt scrape your paint or damage your rims!!

Eugene do you wanna trade cars?

Rich :wink:

Both Eugene's and Ian's car so super hot, I love how Euro they look! :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I love everything about Ian's car except for the fins. Just a bit of constructive criticism... :p

But really, how save for your car are dirt burnouts? I know I wouldn't do that to my car... if I could (darn 4Mo!)

Love the lips on the rims! :bow:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.