Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
murdered out Jetta, er, B5 Passat
11,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys, my :b5: is now long gone. I ended up trading it in to a VW dealer a month ago (middle of September 2014). I bought a used 2014 Jetta S 2.0L TipTronic in Moonrock Silver, loving it. But still miss my :b5: dearly. :(

This is now for sure a get these parts out of basement thread! ;)

Let me know if you'd like pics of parts that I haven't posted pics of.

You can post up in this thread or PM your interests in parts.

I'm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Shipping to the USA from Canada is quite expensive, please bear that in mind when throwing me an offer.

Here's the list of the parts I still have available for sale (prices are pretty firm but still will entertain reasonable offers):

0. 2000-2005 :b5:/:b55: Panavise Media Dash mount for cell phones and other electronic devices (portable navigation units, etc.). I used 3M double sided tape to tape on a cell phone holder that would normally mount on the air vents, to hold my iPhone on this mount.

Price: $30 shipped

0 (a). 1998-2001 :b5: Front Yellow Bilstein Sport Shocks with ECS Tuning Coil-Over Sleeves & Universal Air Bags (Need To Be Re-Sleeved) And Hydraulic Leader Lines - 25k US Miles or less.

Price: $375 shipped (Reduced)

5. 1998-2001.0 :b5: Armrest center console (black) and leather handbrake (black), both in great condition. Do not have the actual armrest.

Price: $30 Shipped for the console (Reduced)
Price: $40 Shipped for the leather handbrake (Reduced)

9. 1998-2001.0 :b5: European Taillights in good condition. Have a couple hairline very light scratches on the clear coat of them, like 1 or 2 scratches, but not noticeable at all unless you look real close at it.

Price: $180 Shipped (Reduced again)

14. 1998-2005 :b5:/:b55: VW OEM Solar Panel Battery Charger.

Price: $20 Shipped (Reduced)

21. 1998-1999 :b5: AEB 1.8T OEM Automatic (TipTronic) engine Mounts & OEM Snub Mount - Purchased From VW Dealership - BRAND NEW / NEVER INSTALLED

Price (Complete Package): $150 shipped (Reduced)

22. 1998-2001 :b5: Rear drivers-side door moulding - painted Black Magic Pearl (not mint, has some scratching on the far right side of it) - And the grey stuff on it is actually just dust

Price: $25 shipped (Reduced)

23. 1998-2001 :b5: Custom "B5": badge - painted Black Magic Pearl and has new double sided tape on the back

Price: $10 shipped

24. OEM Porsche Turbo badge - factory painted plain glossy black and has new double sided tape on the back

Price: $25 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALREADY SOLD AND GONE PARTS:

0 (b). 1998-2001 :b5: Rear Yellow Bilstein Sport Shocks - 25k US Miles or less.

Price: $120 shipped SOLD Locally

1. 2000-2005 :b5:/:b55: VW OEM Net-Optic Trim Kit (Entire)
Includes double din center console face plate, cup holder delete plate, ashtray, drivers door grab handle, and all 3 other grab handle covers.
A quarter of the kit has been stripped down already to the silver base colour.

Price: $250 Shipped - SOLD to JohnnyB

2. 2000-2005 :b5:/:b55: GLS Manual HVAC Unit in great condition. This is a great upgrade to '98 & 99 :b5:'s as the knobs on this unit are significantly thinner than the knobs on those earlier models.
Also great as a replacement unit to a broken one.

Price: $20 Shipped - SOLD to hodgson316

3. 2002 :b55: V6 Cluster in great, working condition. Don't have the front glass piece for it, nor the needles, nor the gauge faces, only have the back half of it with the MFA Screen and everything.
I've never opened, nor touched, nor modified, nor torn apart the back half of this cluster. It's still 100% mint and works like new. I just got it for it's front glass piece, needles and gauge faces, that's all.

Price: $30 Shipped - SOLD Locally

4. 2000 :b5: Dash vent wiring harness, in mint condition. This goes under the dashboard and plugs into the vents to light them up red.

Price: $15 Shipped - SOLD Locally

6. 1998-2003 :b5:/:b5: VW OEM FER orange fender marker lights, mint condition.

Price: $15 Shipped - SOLD to FinallyaB5er

7. 1998-2001.0 :b5: Zender Replica front lip spoiler valence painted primer grey, in brand new, never been painted before condition.

Price: $340 Shipped (shipping is hella expensive from Canada, that's why) - SOLD Locally

8. 1998-2001.0 :b5: Front euro rubstrip painted black magic pearl with a black "DUMPED" Europlate installed on it.

Price: $130 Shipped - SOLD Locally

10. 1998-2001.0 :b5: INXX Clear LED Taillights tinted black with NightShade spray. These taillights look 100% identical to the FK brand one's. They must have got the license to manufacture them from FK.

Price: $220 Shipped - SOLD Locally

11. 2004 Audi TT Black Leather DSG Tiptronic Shift Knob in fair condition. Will fit all 1998-2005 :b5:/:b55: automatic Passat's. An awesome mod as this shifter is ball shaped and feels like your driving a manual car.

Price: $75 Shipped - SOLD to status

12. 1998-2001.0 :b5: VW OEM Front Bumper Fog Light Kit from VW China. Brand new but missing the drivers side fog light shroud. There are chrome shrouds for sale on e-bay or you could easily just get :b5: AUDI A4 fog light shrouds from a local junkyard instead. Good for someone that already has this kit but need spare parts for it.

Price: $40 Shipped - SOLD Locally

13. 1998-2005 :b5:/:b55: AutoMeter Dual Gauge Steering Mount.

Price: $35 shipped - SOLD Locally

15. 1998-1999 :b5: 1.8T Automatic/TipTronic - AEB - 557P - APR Stage 1 (91 octane) chipped ECU/ECM. This chip has 2 programs on it, the stock chip program and the stage 1 APR program. There is a switch that will come in this sale that switches between programs for you. This is the entire ECU/ECM, plug & play, no need to soldier anything at all!

Price: $275 shipped - SOLD Locally

16. 1998-2001.0 :b5: FK rear top window spoiler painted black magic pearl.

Price: $125 shipped - SOLD to spamtastik

17. 1998-2001.0 :b5: rear trunk lid spoiler painted black magic pearl.

Price: $100 shipped - SOLD Locally

18. 2001.5-2005 :b55: OEM Polished/Chrome Rear Armrest Trim Panel - Has some light scratches (normal wear).

Price: $25 shipped - SOLD to Passat2.8

19. 1998-2001 :b5: OEM Drivers Door Lock Cylinder Delete - painted Black Magic Pearl

Price: $20 shipped - SOLD to Roostre

20. 1998-2001 :b5: Visual Garage (VG) Shark-Fin Antenna with Internal Antenna Hook-Up Piece - Black Magic Pearl - Has some scratches.

Price: $25 shipped - SOLD Locally

22. 1998-2001 :b5: Headlight Eyebrows (fibreglass) - BRAND NEW - Unpainted.

Price: $30 shipped - SOLD to spamtastik

MANY MORE PARTS STILL TO BE LISTED

·
11,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, yeah I can. I got it used originally and I also used it, so it's not in new condition, has a few nail scratches (normal wear).

·
Registered
547 Posts
Any chance you are selling those fogs? I have always wanted to do that mod but I know it is a pita because of the horn in the way. Also I would be interested in the led taillights if you could remove the nightshade...

·
11,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any chance you are selling those fogs? I have always wanted to do that mod but I know it is a pita because of the horn in the way. Also I would be interested in the led taillights if you could remove the nightshade...
PM Sent.

·
11,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold some more parts locally over the week-end, my parts list now reflects everything that's been sold. But there are still several goodies still available, so please take a look!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey sorry for the delay mrgreek can you PM me? Your inbox is full I would like to purchase the shift knob.
Thanks!

·
11,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Just sold my LED taillights locally, thanks Diplo! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Updated my list, Reduced prices, and even added some new items!

Let's get these parts out folks!

Thanks. :salute:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts