Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is a repost and its been posted before but i have to restate i i F&*KING hate people and the bullsh!t that they do with their F*&KING POS cars.

If you guessed yes i got a mother f*&king door ding on my audi, i park as far out as you can at my school not a car around it within 3 rows so i think my car is safe f*&k no it isnt i walk out of class and scream mother f&*ker unf&*king believable theirs a car parked right next to mine and the entire parking lot is empty in that entire section, the f&*ker is so close i cant open my door more than half way without hitting his car. oh the car it was a early 80's oldsmobile POS every body panel dented and the car held together with rust :crazy:. so its not worth doing anything to the car. so now i have a 3-4 inch scratch in my rear drivers side door. i dont think its down to the paint but its dark so i dont know. theirs no dent thank god, i know its from today cause i washed the car before school and it wasnt there then :hmmm:.

but the b!tch of it is no one respects shit anymore i park way the f*&K out of the way so i dont bother anyone and this shit happens. i didnt pay this much for a car, walk 5 minutes to class to have someone in a POS oldsmobile that cost less than my car key scratch my car. society sucks i hate people like this i really need to start carrying a good knife so that i can release all that trapped air in the tires for them, you know help them change out that summer air for winter air ;).

oh well just a rant i feel a little better now, but this week has been one that i need to forget, now wheres the magic hat that should help :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,619 Posts
lol
you coulda came out and seen this...

and to cheer you up a little more...

·
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You shoulda' lit it on fire. I would have...
i would have but with my luck and this cluster f*^k of a week i know i would have been caught by security of the cops.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
Been there, done that

BTW, you can get their license plate #, and contact your insurance to go after them for it.

IN OR (and I am not sure about the rest of the USA) 750.00 worth of damage and it is a reportable accident on their DMV record too. The lady that hit our Q7 was barely lucky and the damage came to 695 ish....

·
Lefties have rights, too!
15,696 Posts
Well for a little perspective I know some people who think folks that park away from everyone else and take up two or three parking spaces to protect their car deserve all the door dings they get.

Personally, I don't sweat the dings anymore. Once you have kids you understand just how easily simple accidents can happen.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Well for a little perspective I know some people who think folks that park away from everyone else and take up two or three parking spaces to protect their car deserve all the door dings they get.

Personally, I don't sweat the dings anymore. Once you have kids you understand just how easily simple accidents can happen.
Why would someone think that? Why is it wrong to protect one's assets? And I understand how easily little accidents can happen, children or not, but does that make you any less responsible for said accidents? No. Should you have to pay to rectify that accident? Absolutely.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts

well those people are idiots...

If I am 100's of spaces from anyone else (ie: not taking up anyones else's needed space) why would they care? I can understand if the parking lot is full and I am being GREEDY, but I don't do that. I don't mind walking a few more 100 feet to not have a door ding.

I have a son, and I will raise him to understand that he should care for others, just like his own property.

·
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

i understand that but i was in one spot not 2 or 3, i hate people that take up more than one no matter where they park, i figured if i only took up one spot that i wouldnt draw any attention to myself.

·
Lefties have rights, too!
15,696 Posts
i understand that but i was in one spot not 2 or 3, i hate people that take up more than one no matter where they park, i figured if i only took up one spot that i wouldnt draw any attention to myself.
Hey, I don't disagree with not owning up to the damage and rectifying the problem. That should always be done. However, after living in Boston for almost 20 years I found that parking you car way off to the side was like putting up a big red flag saying "my car is really improtant to me, and there might be nice stuff inside". Which for me ended up in break ins. So I bit the bullit and now park with everyone one else.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts