Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think that Jeff Moss and the Torque Factory ever got a bad review yet but I've waited a long time and I think it's fair to share my experiences.

[Begin rant]
I sent my GIAC chip, socket and payment for an upgrade to the latest version to Mr. Moss. He confirmed that he received it all July 30th. I also have a return receipt and paypal receipt to prove that. I haven't received my upgrade as of today, more than a month later.

However, the reason I am really mad is that I have not received any emails from Jeff as to when I'll be really receiving them. He emailed me back once or twice a few weeks ago telling me he'll send it out that week and that he was "busy" with other stuff. That's great, but he told me that 2 weeks ago. I've attempted to contact him again last week but he has not responded.

I do realize that he may be busy with this or that, but we are all busy at work. It would be nice as a common courtesy to at least give me a set date as to when I can expect it. To me, a month of waiting for a EEPROM chip to be reflashed in 15 seconds is absurd.

With all the glowing reviews about him on Vortex and Clubb5, I really expected a lot better customer service than this. Now, I don't even know what to do with this. Aparently, I'm just being ignored or forgotten. :mad:
[/end rant]

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Srexy said:
I've only had good experiences w/Jeff. I can only imagine that he is being caned w/the sobig bastard emails or something else.
Ditto that. I had him make me a chip and he got it to me within a couple days. I had issues installing it so I called him and he walked me through it. Good guy....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.